One of my personal favourite recipes. So easy to make and super healthy; because it doesn't contain modern wheat (which is heavily processed, contains a lot of chemicals and is foreign to our body) it doesn't leave us feeling sluggish or bloated!
Eating natural foods boosts our energy because our digestive system doesn't need to work as hard to break down the food :)
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nut milk
- Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once the batter has reached a smooth consistency, shallow fry in coconut oil over a medium heat
- Flip the pancakes after 2/3 mins (when you see bubbles form on top). Serve with bananas, nut butter, seeds, date syrup etc. Whatever YOU like