Everyone can cook. You just need the right tools and some confidence in yourself :) Trusssss mi daddy!
Never made falafels in my life until the other day and they tasted BAAAANGING.
- 2 cups of chickpeas
- Whatever other herbs you want to add
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pink salt
- Whatever other spices you want to add
- Seasame seeds
- Almond butter (optional)
- Pat the chickpeas until they are mostly dry
- Put the herbs into a food processor until they are kind of finely chopped up
- Add the chickpeas, garlic and spices
- Pulse the food processor until it is all well combined
- Transfer the mixture into a container/bowl and refrigerate for an hour
- Here you can either add the sesame seeds to the mixture or put them in a plate and roll the falafels in them – totally up to you
- To make the falafels use about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a little ball. If the mixture is breaking apart try adding a tiny bit of water or almond butter
- Place them on a baking tray and in the oven at 180 for about 30/40 minutes (or until they are done)
That’s literally it. So so simple and SO SO BANGING!!!If you try the recipe out, make sure you take some pics and TAG ME! I love seeing different versions/remixes of the same recipe.
And I also like feedback, so if you tried it and thought it was shit, please do let me know :)